Author Topic: Wanted - Jumbo Tolman  (Read 3489 times)

Offline Hans

• Swabbie
Wanted - Jumbo Tolman
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:30:06 AM »
Looking to pick up a Jumbo for fishing first, cruising second.  I will buy anything from a turn-key boat built out with fishing utility in mind to a well-built bare hull that someone may have run out of steam, time and/or money for their project.  All Jumbo boats offered for sale will be considered.  A little less interested in the widebody, but if there is a deal on one let me know.

I am a cash buyer located in Washington State.  Willing to travel a ways for the right deal.  I do have a 2006 17' Lund ProSport with a Mercury 115HP 4S that I may be able to work into the right deal if you're looking to get into a smaller, turnkey boat.  It has been a fantastic boat, but I'm looking to upgrade in size and utility.

Best regards,

Hans

Offline David Nolan

• Captain
Re: Wanted - Jumbo Tolman
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 04:47:46 PM »
Id call anthony lysander.   That guy can crank out a skiff pretty fast.   I think if you spec'ed a boat as a workboat from the getgo you could get it done quick

If i build another boat, i would build a "rough workboat" finish and save 150 hrs.    You couldnt see the difference

Offline penguin

• Boson
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 09:26:14 PM »
I seem to recall that Anthony built a big jumbo recently. He built it fast and headed back to Alaska. You might be able to reach him via his Kachemak Skiff Facebook page.
Rod

Offline tananaBrian

• Captain
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 09:25:26 AM »
Anthony Lyndaker still has a 26' Jumbo advertised in the Boats for Sale section (see below), but I have no clue on whether it's still available...

https://fishyfish.com/boards/index.php?topic=2806.0

bd
The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

Offline David Nolan

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 05:36:16 AM »
He flew back to ohio last night.    Hes pulling it up to AK.     Maybe that could work.    Prob need to get him before he hits AK lol

Offline flatsjunky

• Boson
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 08:19:54 AM »
If you are interested I have a 24 ft. jumbo with an Evenrude  115 e-tech built in 2013.  Phone 541-459-2541.

Offline Hans

• Swabbie
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 11:00:16 AM »
Thanks for the replies - Anthony emailed me and I'll not be able to buy his fine craft.

Flatsjunky - pm sent.

Hans