Author Topic: Epoxy Dust and the Eyes  (Read 12370 times)

Offline kiwi les

• Boson
    • Email
Re: Epoxy Dust and the Eyes
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 10:31:34 PM »
I have made a simple spray booth from rough sawn 1 x 2" timber and covered with cardboard with and alloy foil facing to it. This was some years back, and I think it was some form of building paper. I am sure you would have similar products that could be used. End result was cheep as hell. I made it so that it could be broken down easily and was stored against a wall for years! I might have to reinvent my self, as I could have dust issues rather than cold!

les

Offline AlasKen

• Chief Officer
  • Eagle River, AK
    • Build photo's on FishyFish
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 09:32:24 AM »
ps - could we please have spell check installed

Les, If you are using a common browser you can download the Google Toolbar, just Google it and it will list several download sites and browsers.  It has several features but the main one I use is spell check.  It will spell check all input forms on a web page.  It works for me when I remember to use it.
Kenneth Dodson
Crystal Dawn
24' Jumbo

Offline guldam

• Administrator
  • Chief Officer
    • Fishyfish.com
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 10:50:20 AM »
I just turned on Spell Check. It may or may not work. There's an known issue with some servers, that makes spell check not function. I'll need folks to try it out.

My Mac has spell check built in even on browsers and this forum. Not so with windows XP though.

So, to use Spell Check, before you post, and to the right of the post button you'll see a Spell Check button. Click on that and you'll get a PopUp window with a preview of your posting with highlighted incorrectly spelled words.

Steve
ps - could we please have spell check installed

Les, If you are using a common browser you can download the Google Toolbar, just Google it and it will list several download sites and browsers.  It has several features but the main one I use is spell check.  It will spell check all input forms on a web page.  It works for me when I remember to use it.

Offline gmclain

• Second Mate
  • 22' widebody
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 11:03:17 AM »
Just tried the spell check, worked for me, thanks Steve.
Glenn