FishyFish Tolman Alaskan Skiff and Boat Building Forums Back to Fishyfish
October 23, 2014, 01:11:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
CNC Sign Carving

Sign cutting, & carving. CNC milling. SaltWaterWorkshop.com

News: Got your own website? Put links in your postings back to your site and increase traffic! Use KeyWords that you already use on your site. Wooden Boat, Boat Project, Tolman Skiff, Stitch and Glue, Build your own boat, etc.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New - Free Boat Building Plans Board  (Read 495 times)
steveoh
Administrator
Second Mate

WWW Email
« on: January 13, 2012, 01:28:24 PM »

Have added a New - Free Boat Building Plans Board. If you guys have any open source or free to distribute boat building plans, please upload to the new forum.  And if you've ever created your own boat plans, feel free to upload. This is part of the plan to push for new members and to help spread the word.

I want to make sure that our registered members have access to the files, but not unregistered lurkers. This is to encourage folks to register, and to participate.  We don't charge for the forum and we are only running two panels of ads, so I think it's a reasonable thing to ask folks to register and say hello.

On any given day there are tons of unregistered folks lurking, and not contributing. I aim to change that.

Do we have any volunteers to search for free boating plans that have no restrictions of placing these plans on our site? This is important. I don't want to steal anyone's work.

Steveoh
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:31:05 PM by steveoh » Logged

22' Tolman Jumbo - Started 2/9/2002 Launched 9/4/2005
97 Dodge Ram CC 4x4 CTD, Auto. 200k. Biodiesel, Home ground #100 Plate, K&N, new balljoints, Bilsteins, High Performance Diesel Transmission
Expense Report Automation
pfithian
First Mate

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »

Maybe one of you CAD guys can post a Tolman dinghy of 8-10 feet?

Jumbo 25 / Skiffkits No. 7025 1/2009
Build Start:  3/2009
Hull Flipped: 1/31/2010
Maiden Voyage:  9/16/2011
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CNC Sign Carving

Sign cutting, & carving. CNC milling. SaltWaterWorkshop.com